Pages

Wednesday 22 February 2012

My Holy Grail Foundation

I just want to share this experience with you. I flew in to Johannesburg last Thursday and I wore my Estee Lauder Double Wear Camouflage Makeup to check how long it will last. I travelled by plane, train and car and also walked the streets of Hatfield. I checked my make up when I got back to Cape Town at 11.30PM, and guess what? My makeup stayed on. It lasted for 18hrs. Most foundation that I have tried before tend to leave an oily residue after hours of using it and also feel heavy on the face---like wearing a mask. Now the Double Wear Foundation doesn't do that. It also gave me the coverage that I need. I have pimple marks and large pores and what it did was hid my stubborn marks and it didn't make my pores noticeable. It is one foundation that I would absolutely recommend. It's truly the HG of all foundation. Great coverage, longetivity and love that it gives a smooth finish and it's not cakey. Also found the color that matches my skin tone perfectly. Get a sample at the counter and see for yourself. Love love love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment