Pages

Thursday 2 February 2012

Estee Lauder South Africa Glamour Girl Finalist




I am so happy to have been chosen as one of the 10 finalists for the Estee Lauder Glamour Girl competition. I have always loved the brand and still can't believe that I'm one step closer to my dream of helping women learn more about their products and what products could work best with their skin so that they can feel and look good about themselves.

I don't have the perfect skin. I am your average girl. I have blemishes and my skin also tends to go dry and flaky. But I always try to do something about it. And with a little bit of research and trying out products, it continues to help me combat my skin issues, thus giving me an air of confidence. Hopefully, I will be able to encourage real women who have skin problems to come out of their shells and be able to help them feel comfortable with their skin by introducing products that could help improve their skin condition.

I have been doing beauty reviews in the past and I have truly enjoyed it. That's why I was so psyched when I heard about this competition. It will be such a joy to be able to reach out to other women who need beauty advices every now and then. 

It would mean the world to me if you can support me in this. You can check it out by following these links: http://on.fb.me/znMspq or http://bit.ly/wMjuND

Even if I don't win, I would still be truly honored to be a part of this competition.







No comments:

Post a Comment