Pages

Saturday 24 September 2011

High Style Event by Style Society

Kumari and StyleSociety hosted the premier fashion event of the season - High Style. It was held last 17th September at the picturesque Nitida Wine Farm. 

I was one of the lucky people to win 2 tickets to the event so I took my sister-in-law with. As soon as we reached the place, we were handed out stylish gift bags containing treats from Kumari, Elizabeth Arden, Absolut Hair, Violent Lips, Crabtree & Evelyn, Wings Group choocies and Top Billing Magazine. The affair was full of fashionistas. And since spring has already sprung, there were lots of colorful threads to be seen. I enjoyed talking to the owners of Indhi and Me-and-You about their collection. Latiefa of Absolut Hair also promised me that she'll revamp my hairstyle and give me a completely new look. My head was spinning from looking at the beautiful people around me. I remember falling in love with Elrico(from Popyacollar)'s girlfriend, Ritza. She was color blocking and she just looked so gorgeous and fab. 

 I was already lucky to win the tickets and experience being pampered, but what made the day even better was that I won a Thermal Wand from Cloud9 and Haadiya won a gift bag from Crab Tree and Evelyn. It was just totally unbelievable!

It was so lovely to have finally met Kumari. She is just so beautiful inside and out. The day was really perfect and I was so glad to be there. I got upclose and discovered the latest and hottest products on the market. I hope I could be on the next event again. StyleSociety never disappoints.

Nitida Wine Farm in Durbanville
Winning a Cloud9 Thermal Wand
Haadiya winning a Crab Tree and Evelyn gift bag
with the beautiful Kumari
Elrico and Ritza




No comments:

Post a Comment